There comes a time I think when we need to focus on living life, not being attached to a computer screen. I have been trying more to focus on that hence the lack of posts. I have been working, hanging out with friends, going to the gym, spending time with family, spending time with my pets and yes silently reading your blogs. I think that this summer living life is going to be my goal.
For the record, this is what I have been up to in more depth.
- Koda, Sophie, my sister and I went to the dog park, hung out with some owners cause they wouldn't socialize with the dogs.
- Sophie went to the groomers and had her hair all cut off, she looks like a rat now.
- I went to my sister's last dance recital, hopefully she will find a place to dance at university.
- I started summer classes, one class and one placement.
- I met a wonderful au pair family whom I would love to go live with but sadly for me the au pair coming for them in June plans on staying a whole year.
- I am still looking for another great au pair family.
- I have been working lots at petsmart.
- I have been watching old movies.
- I celebrated a jack and jill (pre-wedding fundraiser dance) for my friends.
- I have been visiting university friends....lots, I think they might be getting sick of me soon lol.
- I have called the university to inquire about going back after my trip abroad.
It has been a lot but I am actually enjoying being too busy to blog lots. I hope everyone else takes my advice to get out there and live life. Blogging is way more fun when you do so!