My very first fur baby of my own went missing this week, sadly I don't believe she will be coming home. It is hard as the emotions are hitting in spurts. Since she doesn't live with me and hasn't for awhile it seems as though she is still at Grandma's waiting for me to visit. Grandma has been more affected and misses all of her yapping at her.
Another year gone and another one here with new beginnings. Here is a look at last year's resolutions:
1. Finish School I am just about finished school, I was able to apply for a prior learning assessment in place of my final placement. I will be completing that throughout January and will apply to graduate in June!
2. Take a sign language course I was actually able to do this! I even took two! I loved it and found that I use it all the time with the kids at daycare and even some of the parents. I would love to continue taking classes and hopefully find a way to use it in a job in the future!
3. Enjoy time spent with my pets playing and relaxing I have enjoyed spending time with my pets and relaxing. It was nice to just hangout in bed with them snuggling or going to the lake. As Koda gets older, I know that this is time to be treasured!
4. Decide where I will work/live after I graduate I am still working on this one but I am happy to announce that I will be moving to Australia for a year in June!
5. Continue to move forward with my blog This one didn't work in the way I thought it would. I attempted to go forward with the blog and make it into more of a professional one. In the end I didn't like the responsibility or the work attached to it. I just didn't have to time to devote to it.
6. Blog lots Hmm when I think about this one, I probably didn't complete this either. I started off with lots of posts and dwindled down to about one per month.
This year is a special year for resolutions, as I will be moving to Australia in June. Here they are: 1. TRAVEL LOTS 2. Spend time with family, friends and pets 3. Learn more 4. Decide between work and school 5. Blog lots 6. Take lots of pictures 7. Live in the moment and make memories
I have just switched all my blogs over to google+ so please be patient as I try to figure this all about. I am also happy to report that by request I have start)ed another new blog. (I know 3, I think I am crazy) You will be able to find all of my australia adventures leading up to and during my trip at just-journey.blogspot.com.
I will also in June be taking a year long break from writing this blog as well as Blair's blog. I will be coming back to this blog afterwards however the future of Blair's blog has yet to be decided.
I hope that you all have a great new years eve and I will be back soon with my annual resolution list!