Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

I know that today is supposed to be wordless but I have exciting news to share!


This weekend was a hockey weekend and boy was it newsworthy


My brother and his hockey team won All Ontario Champions for their age level and division


The game itself was very fast with lots of goals for his team


After the game and lots of pictures the boys were able to ride around town in a fire truck


It was the icing on the cake for them followed by an afterparty with the entire team and families


I wanted to share this already edited picture which I think is very cute


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR BROTHER!! That was soooo sweet of you to feature him on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to him and all the team!
    Sure you all celebrated it with lots of joy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete