Monday, August 29, 2011

Mopey Monday

I think I am ready for summer to be over, I'm sick of my job, and the heat. Although maybe it is because I really have not had any time this summer to just sit out and enjoy the sun without any worries in the back of my head. Perhaps I just need a vacation but with September brings another semester of school and hopefully heading back to my old supply teaching job.

I really miss the kids at the old job, and it is heartbreaking to know that many of them will be joining the new kindergarten programs meaning that they will not be coming to us anymore at all. Of course all children must grow up but sheesh why so fast!

I was able to get through my mopey monday today with this little gem;


Child: Are you a Mom?

Me: Not yet, maybe someday

Child: Do you know God? Do you have a baby in your tummy from God?

Me: Oh no not for a long time yet!

1 comment:

  1. that "gem" was truly adorable!

    I wish you luck in school and try to think on the bright side!

    ReplyDelete