Friday, April 13, 2012

Fantastic Friday

I hope that you are all having a fantastic friday especially since I am back to blogging! To be completely honest I have been sitting here for a few days trying to get back into writing. I have had a few good ideas and a few good starts but haven't really been into it. Weird.


I have told you many times that this blog will chronicle my life changes and back in January I attempted to become more of a professional blogger. Right now that isn't really feeling like me. Me at this point in time is about sharing my stories and talking about my pets. So we (the crew and I) are back hopefully until the next time that I am completely overloaded with school work time happens. I just keep thinking 2 more semesters and 5 more courses!


The dogs have been enjoying the sunshine and the swamp stench (thanks Koda) has overloaded my room again. Fleas are back....wonderful.....Sophie has already been bathed once for them. Indy is well Indy and has the makings for his own post. Jack is battling death threats over his late night meows inside and outside, and Blair is her usual self (her blog will be back up and running today too)


It's feeling good to be back!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, SHE will get to answering your e-mail soon. Just enjoy those pups.

    xXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to see you back!
    Happy weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are enjoying your blog!

    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I've missed reading you. I have Cousin Chad news! He finally emailed me. He's still in South America. He said to give "your friend, that girl" his email addy. Says his internet usage is spotty but he will answer if you email him. AND he will be up in the states in June (visiting my son in LA) so I know he will be wired then. Please email me your email address again and I will pass on the address to you. Ann TBL

    ReplyDelete