Tuesday, April 24, 2012

On Easter weekend I was able to attend the All About Pets Show in Toronto at the International Centre. Wow what a blast, I didn't ever want to leave and didn't see half of what I wanted to see. There were breeders, rescues, pet supplies, agility, dock diving, and more. I specifically wanted to meet the mini australian shepherd breeders and see their dogs. I had a wonderful time petting everything and anything including a parrot. My family actually started just walking away from me because I would pet everything for too long haha. Here are some pictures from the show;








3 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like a great time, I would have been in heaven and wouldnt want to leave either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great even to attend. SHE would've been giving everything a pat, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it was a pawesome event!
    Glad you had a great time there!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete