Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas is taking over

We dug our christmas decorations out of the closet this past weekend thinking we could get it all up in one afternoon if everyone helped. BOY WERE WE WRONG! We are beginning to be over taken by decorations already though.


Unlike Puddles's little snowman family, we have a HUGE, SINGING AND DANCING snowman,


We did manage to put up one christmas tree which Jack loves to sleep under I couldn't get a photo though so here is Koda modelling,


The dogs needed some christmas wear so tonight I found these at walmart, a pretty red sweater with red and green hearts and a pretty bow.




We hope you enjoy decorating your houses for christmas,


2 comments:

  1. Awwww...Koda is such a most excellent model! Gosh, I can't believes everybuddy is putting up their Christmas stuff. Mom luvs Christmas but it takes her furever to gets all the decorations outta their boxes.

    And I luvs those sweaters. Mom tried to find me one last weekend but I guess it's kinda hard to finds sweaters in my size.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks so beootifuls and so do Koda and Sophie. :) My mom is way behind schedule puttin' up our decorations. Her likes to have it all done by Thanksgiving, her will be a crazy woman fur da next few days, fur sure!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete