Thursday, December 9, 2010

Updates on MY Life

When I first switched over to blogger and made my new blogs, I was going through a lot of changes in my life. I posted about some of them and thankfully my life seems to have straightened itself out. Instead of attending university to continue for my history degree, I start college in January. I am planning on doing college online taking my Early Childhood Education. I choose to do online since it enables me to work while attending school. I have been taking an introduction course online and love it while supply teaching at a daycare which I also love. I am enjoying living back at home with all my pets and family but I can't wait to live out on my own again with Blair and being able to foster.

Anyways it will be back to the animals as usual tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment