Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Almost another boring post

I have resigned myself to the fact that sadly my life just isn't as much fun as my cat's life is and that her blog has way more friends than mine. In fact I was almost going to run a post all about bone testing but lucky for you I had an exciting weekend doing Maple Syrup. Yes, up where I live it is that time again where we tap trees, hang buckets, collect sap, and then boil it into maple syrup. Koda had blast running around playing in the mud, chasing the four wheelers, and all my siblings enjoyed the farm animals near by. Sophie wasn't invited simply because there are so many dogs around that are not socialized and the four wheelers which drive awfully fast.










Here are some pictures;


4 comments:

  1. My cat's life is definitely more exciting than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom thinks the same!
    My life is more interesting than hers!
    Glad you had a great weekend!
    Maple syrup? sounds very interesting.
    Here we only have the fake one that comes in a bottle!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lead such a healthy life-style in the beautiful place that you live. The last photo was beyond endearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think this sounds MOST Exciting! I luvs all the pictures - specially the first one and the last two.

    And maple syrup comes from TREES???? I thought it just came from the grocery store.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete