Friday, July 23, 2010

Job Searching and New Hair Do's

Well since I am not going to school next year the search for a job is on! I'm interested in a job which will open my eyes to new career possibilities, but honestly if someone wanted to pay me for hanging out with my dogs and cats that would be cool too. I feel like I have been looking everywhere on the internet but nothing seems to really be catching my eye. I'm hoping for a job with kids or pets.....or really anything.


Anyways onto more interesting things, Blair is enjoying her summer in the apartment with my roommates. I recently heard that she has been trying to escape and party in the backyard, good thing she is spayed but maybe living with university girls has been a bad influence on her. For example this picture of Blair after a party of hers.....



I recently visited my Dad's family and played with my Portugese Water Dog Indy who loves swimming in the pool and occasionally trying to save people. We had a great weekend swimming in the pool and playing fetch, as well as going on walks. I will post pictures as soon as I get them uploaded.


Koda is going on sunday for his very first hair cut not done by me, although I'm sure my haircuts look amazing we recently decided that we would spend the money to get him all cleaned up and brushed out...I think it was the new hardwood floors which showcase all his shedded hair is what finally made us book him an appointment. I'm sure he will have lots of fun as he is always disapointed when Sophie gets to go and he doesn't!


No comments:

Post a Comment