Monday, July 12, 2010

Rescue

I have been thinking alot about how to fit animals into my life perhaps as a career change. From the time I was little playing dogs all the time to riding and owning my own horses, watching vet shows, training shows and ASPCA shows, and learning to train my own dogs I have always loved animals. When I was 12 I bounced back and forth between wanting to be a jockey and a vet. Later in highschool I realized that I didn't really get math and didn't have the stomach for biology so being a vet was out. But even on an emotional level I wasn't really into being a vet.

This year I'm taking a year off of school to decide whether a career change is in need. I love children as well and am looking into different careers with them ECE being high on my list since I enjoy working with younger children. My mind set on animals has changed to wanting to help them in a different way through rescue. If anyone has any ideas about rescue as a potential career let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment