Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Jack


Jack had some very strange habits, like snuggling Koda even while he growls and tries to move away (maybe he thinks the growls are purrs), refusing to snuggle with humans, attacking humans when they are walking and most recently climbing on top of my little sister's top bunk at about 5 am and throwing things off. He made so much noise that she woke up and saw things falling and ran out of her room scared.



Then this morning he killed a mouse in my parents room waking them up with all the commotion. That is his job to be on rodant patrol but lately he has been slacking and we recently discovered that it wasn't the dogs eating all the cat food but a family of moles, yes moles.


I have finally found some time to help out my local humane society and will be helping tomorrow at Petsmart for their adoption weekend for a few hours. I am very excited and can't wait to post pictures for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh-oh!
    Sure Jack has strange-interesting habits!
    I can imagine all the commotion with the mouse!
    Have fun at Petsmart with the adoption weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete