Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Warning

We are currently under snow warning this week but as I write there is no snow falling and no big winds, they will probably come as I make my way to work trapping me there with all the children instead. I do enjoy the children but after having the flu this weekend I'm not sure that I am quite up to handling them all. Yesterday was quite tiring. The snow would be nice to have more to play in and maybe hide all the bathroom spots right close to the house since both Sophie and Koda are slacking about making their way to the edge of the backyard. Hopefully we don't get too much but the weather forecasters are saying that we will probably get around 30cm. I might have to invest in boots for Sophie then! We will be doing lots of lazing around the woodstove if all that snow does come,



1 comment:

  1. 30 cms of snow??
    Oh-oh! I'd be buried there!
    I hope it lets you come back to home without problem!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete