Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

I do hope that everyone enjoyed their winter holiday but I am just so excited to jump into the new year!
I have lots of plans for this year and some resolutions too. I enjoyed my winter holiday which was made even better by the purchase of a brand new Macbook Pro with help from my parents. They are wonderful with helpful loans, along with christmas money. It is with this new computer that I hope to make changes not only to this blog but also to my life.

We (the pets and I) would love to have you all stick around for our new changes!

ps. hopefully starting with uploading pictures...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your new computer. It's always fun getting a new toy. Not so fun is loading all your programs. I didn't think your blog needed and changes, but I'll be looking forward to what you come up with. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count on us sticking around. we liked everything you do to date so we are sure we will love it even more next year.

    Whoops,; I mean this year. My Goodness it is 2012

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are already to journal the year's adventures. Look forward to reading about them.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete